Gentle Giant is a moving company based in Somerville, MA with offices and operations across the US. They have a workforce approaching 1,000 strong and a culture built on health, wellness, and teamwork. They are consistently ranked as one of the healthiest workplaces, best places to work, and are renowned for amazing customer service. In addition to ongoing corporate growth and expansion, Gentle Giant works in a seasonal industry and has to ramp up its workforce by 200 employees every spring to make it through the busy season.
- Spend less time focusing on onboarding and training because they are able to make the best hiring decisions right off the bat.
- Take a lot of the guesswork out of hiring and make hiring decisions from 2,000 miles away.
- Identify potential leaders, grow, and become a national brand.
Quantum Health is a healthcare management company based in Columbus, Ohio. Their 500 employees and culture built on caring and family supports the healthcare needs of over 340,000 members. In addition to being an Inc. 5,000 Fastest Growing Company for the past 7 years, they’ve also been recognized as one of the best places to work for 9 years and counting. Quantum Health is a call-center-based environment with hiring needs of 150 positions at any given time and remarkably low employee turnover rates in the 15-20% range.
- Helps make better decisions about how the company structures roles, who they hire, and how they develop people.
- Has been instrumental in keeping turnover rates low.
ExamSoft is an assessment-management software company with offices in Dallas, Texas and Boca Raton, Florida serving over 800 clients worldwide. With about 100 employees and growing, ExamSoft has a vibrant culture hinging on a passion for education and the use of digital technology to make education more attainable by the masses. Their workplace fosters innovation, fun, and a tech-startup vibe that has helped them win awards for best places to work across both of their offices.
- Helped us achieve higher employee retention rates and employee satisfaction rates, which has increased customer satisfaction across the board.
- Allows us to better manage each other, manage conflict, and help people grow.
The Granite Group
The Granite Group is a wholesale plumbing, heating, and cooling supplies distributor headquartered in Concord, New Hampshire with 30 branches across New England. Their obsession with client service, their “most important product,” culture built on relationships, and the high standards they hold for their 475 employees has won them Plumbing & Mechanical Magazine’s “Supply House of The Year” Award. The Granite Group’s focus on people has allowed them to maintain these high standards while growing through a series of mergers and acquisitions over the years.
- Adds in a dimension about our people that we were missing before.
- Allows us to filter through which candidates have the right behavior for the job.
- Has become a part of our culture, where people feel challenged and are in the right position.