Workshop Length: 10 hours of content
Delivered virtually or in-person
Build High Performing Teams
Address Key Business Issues
Execute the Business Strategy
- Introduction to Talent Optimization
- The Four Factors of Predictive Index
- Understanding Factor Combinations for Team Dynamics
- Workplace Styles that Impact Teams and Leaders
- The Power of Self-Awareness
- Prioritizing Stronger Candidates and Preparing for Better Interviews
- The Impact of the Inspire Toolset for Onboarding, Building Trust, and Collaboration
- Coaching Tools to Develop Individuals and Teams to Higher Performance
- Case studies, Activities and Ongoing learning resources
“The information provided in this workshop is presented in such a way that as soon as you leave the classroom, you can put it into effect to help guide and steer the building and development of your organization. “
Justin C., VP of Sales and Marketing
- Increase efficiency and productivity driven by a more collaborative and engaged workforce.
- Leverage a common language and data-driven gap analysis framework for connecting business strategy to people strategy.
- Improve recruitment and development of high potential talent fully aligned with company values, goals, and culture.
- Build a core group of leaders and change enablers who can apply the PI methodology where it will most support organizational alignment.
This workshop is led by Michelle Kozin, Managing Director of Predictive Advisors. Michelle provides expertise and counsel to growth-focused leaders in the areas of hiring, leadership development, team dynamics, sales enablement and managing transformational change. Michelle has been using data and analytics to optimize business productivity for 20 years. She is a senior practitioner of the Predictive Index methodology having implemented and taught it to thousands of managers during the past 15 years.
- Sales Enablement Leaders
- Talent Acquisition, Talent Development, and HR Leaders
- People Leaders / Hiring Managers in any Function
- Executives / Key Decision Makers
- Project or Program Managers